The Howard Group respects the privacy and confidentiality of each visitor’s right to personal privacy. Our policies with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of personal information are reflected in this Statement of Privacy Practices ("Privacy Statement"), which is created to inform you about our privacy practices. This Privacy Statement Explains The Howard Group’s practices with respect to the collection, use, disclosure and protection of personal information and explains how to contact The Howard Group with privacy-related questions or comments.
What Personal Information Does The Howard Group Collect?
The Howard Group may collect certain personal information about you, either directly or through our partners, affiliates or associates. The personal information may be collected in person, over the telephone, through the mail or over the Internet. The information that we may collect or obtain includes, but may not be limited to:
- Your contact information such as your name, address, title, telephone number and email address.
Why Does The Howard Group Collect/Use Your Personal Information?
The Howard Group requires personal information about you in order to manage its business and provide services to its customers. We collect personal information only for the following purposes:
- To create and maintain a responsible business relationship with you and provide ongoing service.
How Does The Howard Group Protect Personal Information?
The Howard Group considers personal information provided by you to be private and confidential and accordingly we treat it with care:
- We will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those identified in this Privacy Statement, except with your consent.
- We will protect privacy and confidentiality of your personal information with appropriate effective security safeguards.
- We will keep your personal information as accurate and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes identified in this Privacy Statement.
Consent To Collection/Use/Disclosure of Personal Information
Unless you contact us to advise us otherwise, by receiving this Privacy Statement, you are deemed to acknowledge and agree that you have consented to the collection, use and disclosure practices set out in this Privacy Statement as they relate to your personal information. You may withdraw this consent at any time by advising The Howard Group in writing. However, this withdrawal is subject to the terms and conditions of any contractual agreements you have with The Howard Group and other legal restrictions.
Assessing, Updating, or Correcting Personal Information
At any time, you may request that we correct or update your personal information by advising us via email: email@example.com.
The Howard Group will use reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is accurate and current.